How it works:
- Start by finding your $username on your profile page
- Your friends can enter your $username when they sign up for a Afriex account.
- They will then complete their account and initiate a cross-border transfer from the United States to Nigeria
- If your friend initiates a 'send to bank' transfer to Nigeria of $200 USD or more within 30 days of opening his or her account, you both will receive a $5 USD referral bonus. Bonuses are paid out once a week on Sunday.
- Your referral code is your Afriex $username
- You can share your referral code with your friends via text, email, Twitter, Facebook, and other social networks.
- When someone enters your referral code, you will get credit if they complete their registration any time in the next 30 days, even if they close the app and come back later
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer, although we do reserve the right to adjust or change the referral program rules in the future.
- To get a report of all your referrals you can email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Referral History’. In the future we will have a public dashboard where you can track this.
- Promoting your referral code through the use of paid advertising on 'Afriex' or Afriex-related keywords is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, bidding or running ads on search brand keywords that include 'Afriex' or similar variations and using 'Afriex' branded terms in your ad copy, is not appropriate. Referrers who engage in such activities will have their referral codes deactivated and all referrals resulting from such activities are ineligible for referral payments.
Why did my referral bonus not show up?
There are a few possible reasons:
- The referred user must enter your referral code on sign up.
- The referred user must be based in the US
- The referred user must send over $200 within 30 days of sign up to Nigeria. That money must be withdrawn to a local bank account in that country.
- It can take some time for payments to go out, and they may not arrive immediately.
- We check for duplicate or fake accounts and don't pay out referral bonuses on these accounts. Duplicate or shared debit cards or bank accounts will cause disqualification.
- If a referred user fails to complete the requirements to obtain a bonus within 30 days of opening his or her account, neither party will receive a bonus.
Unfortunately we can't guarantee payout on every account you refer due to the limitations mentioned above and risk of fraud, but we make a good faith effort to do so whenever possible.
In addition, Afriex reserves the right to change the terms of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or other reasons. By participating in the referral program you acknowledge that receiving payouts is not guaranteed by Afriex.