Having to do an international money transfer is often a cause for worry.
Whether you’re sending or receiving money, there are concerns about how to make sure your money transfer process is smooth, fast, secure, and gives you the right value for your money.
In this blog post, you’ll learn how to send money from Nigeria to Ivory Coast in minutes with Afriex.
Why Afriex is your best option to send money from Nigeria to Ivory Coast
Afriex is a money-transfer app that allows you to send money across different countries. If you’re in Nigeria, you can use Afriex to transfer money to the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Cameroon, the US, the UK, and North America.
If you’re wondering why Afriex is a good option for your transactions, here are some reasons:
- Cost: Transferring money with Afriex is free; we don’t charge you to send or receive money
- Speed: 90% of our transactions are completed in 1 minute.
- Convenience: Our mobile app is very easy to use, even if you’re not tech-savvy
- Security: Afriex is PCI compliant, meaning we encrypt all personal data, along with multi-stage verification and bank-level security. Protect all of your payments and investments with a passcode and secure login.
- Support: We provide you with 24/7 support for all your concerns.
How to transfer money from Nigeria to Ivory Coast with Afriex
Here’s a 4-step guide to making a transfer to your friends, family, or business partners in Ivory Coast:
- Download the Afriex App
Start by downloading the Afriex app on the Google Play Store or App Store
- Create an account
The next step is to create an account. This is quite easy on Afriex; all you’ll need is your name, email, and phone number.
You’ll also need to verify your identity on the app to confirm that it’s really you setting up your account.
- Connect your bank account or debit card information
Once you’ve signed up and completed your verification, the next step is to connect your bank account or debit card information.
This is where the money you’re transferring will be deducted.
- Make a transfer
To make a transfer, you’ll need the recipient's bank account number. If they are Afriex users, you’ll only need their phone number.
That’s it; you’re ready to make a transfer.
Once you input these details, you can now transfer money to Ivory Coast from your Afriex app.
Enjoy seamless money transfers to Ivory Coast with Afriex
Afriex makes sending money to Ivory Coast as easy as sending a text message. Your money transfers are free, fast, and secure.
Try it now.