Boss Revolution Dollar to Naira
Boss revolution is a company that offers a range of communication and financial services. Established in 2011, the company's aim has been to enable its users to connect with friends and family all across the globe through international calls, and latter adding money transfer services.
If you are considering using Boss Revolution services to send money to your loved ones, this guide will highlight the expenses and fees you will need to be aware of, the range of services they offer, and the experience of using their money transfer services.
We will also highlight how Boss Revolution compares to other international money transfer apps. We’ll spotlight an up-and-coming alternative Afriex, to ensure you get the best rates, and have all the available information to make an informed decision.
Dollar to Naira | Sending Money to Nigeria with Boss Revolution
Boss Revolution tends to have higher exchange rates compared to other companies like Afriex, if you are sending money to specific regions. For example, if you are sending money to Nigeria, the exchange rate would be: $1= 382 NGN.
While using the Afriex App, the rate is more favorable at:$1= 405 NGN
To see a chart of the most cost efficient money transfer companies and their rates for sending money to Nigeria, check out this step-by-step article.
Cost of Sending Money with Boss Revolution
The minimum amount of money one can send through the Boss Revolution platform is $10 with $2,999 as the maximum.However, the sender may have to pay additional charges based on the location of the recipient as well as the method the sender uses to fund their wallet. For example, sending money to Kenya may cost you $1.99 while sending to France may cost $3.99 if you fund your wallet using your debit card.
This could be very expensive for many ordinary diasporans trying to send their hard earned wages back home. Luckily, other money transfer services such as Afriex, have no hidden fees! This means that the money sent does not incur any extra charges from the bank.
How to Send Money with Boss Revolution
Boss Revolution has two options of international payment. Customers can either pay online or in person. Follow this guide to find out how to send money with Boss Revolution.
Options 1: Online Payments
- Download the Boss Revolution app. The sender has to first download the Boss Revolution Money app on Google or the Appstore. Alternatively, the sender can send money through their online platform.
- Create an account on the app. The sender then proceeds to create an online account on the app, making sure to input accurate details such as their name, phone number, email and residential address. The customer might also be asked to provide additional documentation such as a national ID card or driver’s license.
- Select destination and enter amount. The sender then selects the destination of the recipient as well as the amount of money they will be sending.
- Select a delivery method. The recipient can either receive money to their mobile wallet account, have the money deposited to their bank, pick up the money personally from one of the Boss Revolution agents or have it delivered to their residences. The methods, however, vary by country.
- Add recipient’s information. The sender can, alternatively, choose a recipient from their contact list and proceed to put their corresponding information.
- Select a payment method. The money can either be sent through debit card or credit card. This may incur an additional charge based on the option the sender uses.
Options 2: In-Person Payments
A customer can also make their way to a Boss Revolution Money Transfer office to be assisted by one of their agents.
Boss Revolution is a pretty secure money transfer service to use, however, they do not focus solely on international transfers. This can prove disadvantageous to customers who are seeking a transfer company that cares about their money and who will strive to ensure their loved ones receive the hard earned wages. Afriex is such a company. Knowing the difficulties of sending money to the continent, we work towards ensuring the BEST RATES for our users at an affordable price.
If you are looking for an affordable, fast and easy way of sending money to Nigeria or Ghana. Check out Afriex App today!